Saturday, November 24, 2007

Felt toy lipstick for Georgia


Isn't this adorable! There's more. I'm going to make the face powder, eye shadow, nail polish, etc. I fell in love with the newly acquired Japanese felt toy book! Everything in there is just perfect for toddlers and I intend to make every single one of them. Later I will design my very own toys and probably make them available for everyone!



Georgia specially requested for pink and she is going through the pink phase now. Everything has got to be pink! Luckily she doesn't request her food to be pink!!! ^_^

1 comment:

April said...

I've been looking for some play makeup for my daughter and all I can find is real lip gloss, etc. made for kids. I just happened upon your site while searching for plastic makeup and I thought this felt lipstick looks perfect!

Please tell me where I can buy the book to make them. Thanks! --April

steve_n_april@yahoo.com