Friday, November 23, 2007

More artsy clutches


These clutches are so easy to make and I can make one from scratch in less than 30 minutes! Both the fabrics are from Pakistan, courtesy of my dear friend, Samia. There are two lovely self adhesive butterflies ribbon on the stripes clutch. They were a good find! Don't they look pretty sitting there and they further accentuate the beauty of such a simple fabric! The red tie dye fabric is absolutely gorgeous! I made it for my very nice colleague, Mrs Lee. And she told me that she loves it very much! Perfect gift for such a nice lady!


I love Indonesian batiks! There are so much character in them! I had my wedding tea dress made in traditional batik and it was gorgeous! I'll post it up with me wearing it (hope I can still fit in)! The faux wood button complements the fabric very well. Everything look so earthy and I love it!

I am in the midst of preparing for my little online corner on etsy. Watch this space for more updates on what I have to offer! BTW, the stripes (SIN$20) *SOLD* and batik clutches (SIN$20)*NOT AVAILABLE* are for sale. Drop me an email if any of you are interested!

1 comment:

Salihan said...

They're very nice. You won't have any problems selling them at all. Good job Teresa!