Saturday, September 08, 2007

Disney biscuits


I first saw these cookies cutters from this nice lady, Elyn. She's also an enthusiast in baking. Then I ordered from her and I finally got them yesterday though they arrived last Saturday as I couldn't make it to the post office to collect them. So Andy was so nice to collect them for me and I made some hazelnut cookies using the cookie cutters and boy were they adorable!!! Georgia ate so many of them! But I think these cookies are a tad too dry for my taste. The recipe is from the book called Great Bakes without eggs by Devagi Sanmugam. I'll try other recipes to use with these cute cookie cutters.

2 comments:

Thistlemoon said...

Very cute!

Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll!

teresa fsw said...

Thanks! My mum couldn't resist them and ended up eating some of it! Haha!