Sunday, September 09, 2007

Another great brownie!


I am also one of those brownie lovers who are always on the lookout for the best vegan brownies and I happen to saw a recipe on Vivacious Vegan's blog. She said that she has found the best vegan brownies and so I HAVE to give it a try. I followed the recipe to the dot except that I forgot to read one line. DO NOT OVERBAKE IT!!!

Guess what! I overbaked my brownies!!! When I inserted the tester into the brownie and there's some batter/chocolate in it, I thought that it still needed some more baking. Then in the end the brownies are a little crumbly! But I must say that it is a very, very thick, fudgy and nonetheless delicious brownie! These brownies are very similar to the ones that I had baked in my first try using the recipe from Tofu 1 2 3. I find that both brownies taste very similar. I guess I've found two best vegan brownies instead of one!!! I'll be bringing some to my friends to try out tomorrow.

No comments: