Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've been lazy...or maybe not

I've been so lazy to blog recently...hahaha...but I have not been lazy living life! I started off year 2008 not in the most wonderful way but I guess who said that everyone has to have a good start!!! (Trying to console myself...) I really didn't have the energy and the mood to blog or craft as I had an infection in my womb in late February that required me to have 10 (YES! IT"S REAL!) injections in a total of five days!!! So at the end of the injection buffet, there were 4 shots to each butt and 1 shot to each hand. My butt was so sore from all the injections that I had to lie flat on my back every night! Now I have recovered but I can still feel some soreness in my buttocks! I can imagine the pain from those who are very sick and requires constant injection and medication. I pray that they will heal and be healthy again.

Somehow I did managed to sew some baby stuff. I made a set of baby bib and booties for my colleague's new born son. I have also included a set of tee and shorts from Toys R Us. I love the orange combination! So bright and cheerful! Congratulations Mano on the arrival of your baby boy on the 16 March 2008!


I also made another set for Amreen's friend, Rumaella's baby boy. This set has an ethnic feel to it as the colourful stripes fabric is from Pakistan.

1 comment:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Sorry to hear you were sick! Hope you're feeling better now.