Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My first etsy purchase!

I finally bought something from etsy after browsing all the beautiful creations for so long! I chanced upon Jennifer Putzier's products from How about Orange. I love them at first sight! I am an earrings and ring person. And when I saw that she has some lovely earrings on her etsy store, I couldn't give them a miss. I was estatic when I received my package a week later. Very prompt seller! The two earrings are for myself and eyeglasses ring is for my dear friend, Melanie. It is such a cute ring. I couldn't stop smiling when I saw it! Mum wants me to get her some too after seeing the earrings! ^_^


2 comments:

Salihan said...

I actually entered that giveaway to win the typo earrings (or was it necklace). They look great! Really suits you.

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

They are great earring! Cool design.