Monday, May 26, 2008

First kids' run, here we go!

I have registered Georgia for Singapore's first kids' run by Cold Storage which will take place on June 1 next Sunday. Meanwhile, we are 'training' everyday by running around, playing ball games and anything to get the heart pumping! Georgia is very excited about the run (800m fun run) and has been asking me about it after we collected the runner's kit from United Square yesterday. I guess I am equally as excited as her. By the way, I also happened to have taken part in the first ever all women run in 2006 by SHAPE magazine. I ran in the 5km run along with my friend Melanie. Ours was something like a fun run and the experience was fun and good! I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun this Sunday (I have to run alongside Georgia!) Will blog about it then!

2 comments:

Oiyi said...

Be sure to get lots of pics. Go Georgia!

marias23 said...

Cute! I love reading Singapore blogs because I'm probably going to move there once I finish school. Nice to hear about running events (even for kids!) as I'm a runner myself :)