Today was a fruitful day as I got a lot of things done! Besides teaching Georgia, preparing meals and clearing some household work, I managed to sew two bags (one for the Mr and one for myself, YAY!) and a curtain for my room.
In my earlier post regarding the bag meant for the Mr but ended up me using it, I made a new one for him. And the Mr is very happy with the bag. Phew! I tried bleaching some numbers using a bleaching pen on the denim but it doesn't seem to work well. The numbers are not visible. I'll probably try the bleaching thingy another day.
A happy Mr with his new bag.
The bleached numbers are above Mr's hands. Sadly it's not that visible.
I love this fabric for my new bag! I used the same pattern as I did for this bag. I like this pattern. I think I'll post a tutorial for this pattern as it's a simple and fast bag to make! I'm going to use my new bag tomorrow for our trip to Kinokuniya as they are having a 20% discount for members!
Finally, a new curtain for my room. The fabric is from IKEA. Simple and nice. ^_^